FAA Part 107 Drone Course Curriculum
TheDroneCoach.com offers all of our FAA part 107 course videos online for free. The video lessons will cover most topics required to pass the FAA remote pilot test and in Lesson 12, we provide a 15 minute crash course video that contains comprehensive must-know information to pass the FAA Airmen’s Knowledge Exam. We also offer over 300 practice quizzes and two 60-question timed practice exams for just $49.
Our FAA part 107 drone certification class includes:
- Minimum age restrictions to register and operate an sUAS in the United States;
- Understanding the difference between controlled and uncontrolled airspace;
- Understanding regulatory and nonregulatory airspace (Class B, C, D, E, and G airspace);
- How to interpret aeronautical sectional charts in the National Airspace System (NAS);
- Recognizing and understanding weather and its effects on an sUAS;
- Understanding weather patterns and how conditions affect safe aircraft flight;
- Interpreting and understanding routine weather reports (the same weather report manned pilot use);
- Understanding proper manned pilot radio phraseology;
- Understanding how load factors affect flight (‘load’ can be onboard cameras or other payloads);
- Understanding how load factors affect inflight turns, take-offs, and landings, and center of gravity (CG);
- Learning how to work with emergencies and proper emergency procedures and protocol;
- Learning crew resource management (CRM), hazardous attitudes, conducting safe flight operations;
- Understanding physiological factors that can affect safe flight.
- Nighttime flying without waiver course is available on our YouTube channel.
Thanks again for considering TheDroneCoach.com as your resource for learning and passing part 107 of the FAA Airman Knowledge Exam, and we wish you well on becoming what we like to call a Remote Pilot in Demand™!