Firstly, The Drone Coach provides a comprehensive FAA part 107 drone course curriculum that’s easy to understand. Secondly, you’ll learn everything you need to know to pass the FAA remote pilot test. Thirdly, our part 107 drone course curriculum includes seven hours of comprehensive video lessons. Moreover, also included are over 300 practice questions and hundreds of practice quizzes specific to each lesson. Lastly, also included are two 60-question timed practice exams and everything in downloadable PDF format too.
FAA Part 107 Drone Course Curriculum
- Minimum age restrictions to register and operate an sUAS in the United States.
- The difference between controlled and uncontrolled airspace.
- Regulatory and nonregulatory airspace.
- Understanding class B, C, D, E, and G airspace.
- How to interpret and understand aeronautical sectional charts.
- Deciphering the National Airspace System.
- Recognizing and understanding weather and its effects on drone flights.
- Weather patterns and how conditions affect safe aircraft flight.
- Interpreting and understanding routine weather reports.
- The use of pilot radio phraseology.
- Knowing how load factors such as cameras or other payloads affect flight.
- Knowing how load factors affect inflight turns, take-offs, and landings.
- Realizing how the center of gravity affects drone flights.
- How to work with emergencies, proper emergency procedures, and emergency protocol.
- Crew resource management, hazardous attitudes, and conducting safe flight operations.
- Understanding physiological factors that can affect a safe drone flight.
- Requirements of nighttime flying without waiver.
Part 107 Drone Course Curriculum Video Lessons
Straightaway, our FAA part 107 drone course curriculum includes all of the material that will be covered in your part 107 exam test. Explicitly, our video lessons are visually appealing to make learning easier. More importantly, studies show that the brain forms new pathways when a task is repeated often. In turn, this will help students retain information longer.
Thank you for considering The Drone Coach as your resource for passing the FAA part 107 remote pilot drone course. Afterwards, you’ll be able to register, take, and pass the FAA Airmen’s Aeronautical Knowledge Exam and then receive your part 107 remote pilot certificate.
The Drone Coach